viernes, 27 de febrero de 2009



The reason why, oh I can say I have to let you go babe, and right away After what you did, I cant stay on And Ill probably feel a whole lot better When youre gone Baby for a long time, you had me believe That your love was all mine, and thats the way it would be But I didnt know, that you were putting me on And Ill probably feel a whole lot better When youre gone Now Ive got to say, that its not like beforeAnd Im not gonna play, your games anymore After what you did, I cant stay on And Ill probably feel a whole lot better When youre gone Oh when youre gone Oh when youre gone Oh when youre gone




No razonar desaparecer cuando tenías que estar te echaste a correr lo que hiciste en mí no tiene perdón y yo sé que me siento mucho más fuerte sin tu amor. Mucho tiempo atrás me hiciste sentir que nuestro amor era más y de esa forma vivi no sé más quién soy de qué te reís y ahora sé que me siento mucho más fuerte sin tu amor. No sé más que hacer no sé qué decir cuando tenías que estar te echaste a reír lo que hiciste en mí no tiene perdón y ahora sé que me siento mucho más fuerte sin tu amor y yo sé que me siento mucho más fuerte sin tu amor oh sin tu amor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario